• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Madness

cgarsltd

Dear Friends,

INTACT STOCKS
Our Intact Stocks have been updated, check out the latest list including special BLOW OUT offers at http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk/intactstocks.htm
all cigars can be shipped via 2 day courier service.

All of the cigars listed below are available intact and in original packaging, via 2 day courier service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COHIBA MADNESS
Cohiba Esplendidos - BLOW OUT! £450 approx. $742
Cohiba Esplendidos - the best of the Cohiba line, a Churchill that has everything Cuban cigars are famed for. That rich mysterious complexity of grassy flora combined
with Hoyo sweetness and the lightness of vintage Davidoff cigars. It has coffee and cream, cedar and sour notes, a pure delight.

Cohiba Piramides LE Maduro - BLOW OUT! £285 approx. $470
Cohiba Piramides - A burst of rich flavor with distinctive Cohiba sweetness and flora bouquet. It is one of the few Limitadas that is able to keep that characteristic brand taste.
Delightful dark, oily maduro wrappers and a creamy smooth flavour throughout.

Cohiba Robustos - BLOW OUT! £265 approx. $421
Cohiba Robustos - Rolled mainly at Partagas(OSU) March 03/ El Lagito (CLE) Feb 03
Rich and robust flavor, with sweetness and coffee mixed in. Dark and oily wrappers with a great draw.

Cohiba Siglo IV - BLOW OUT! £275 approx. $453
Cohiba Siglo IV - LA Corona(ERA) JAN 03/ El Lagito(EUN) JUL 02
A spicy cigar that will age well and will reward with a complex bouquet of sweet cedar and fruit (almost wine flavor) undertones.

Cohiba Siglo V - BLOW OUT £345 approx. $569
Cohiba Siglo V - the lightest and the sweetest of Siglo family. Quite often the most under rated Cohiba cigar. Plenty of coffee with chocolate throughout with a golden silky wrapper

Cohiba Reserva Seleccion Humidor - BLOW OUT £599 approx. $988
Cohiba Seleccion Reserva - A true collector's item that every serious smoker should own. There were only 20,000 boxes made last year and the production most likely will never be repeated. It is just like that elusive box of Montecristo Seleccion that you only see in the Habanos catalogs. You won't even find these at Christie's auctions! This is your chance not only to own a highly sought collector's box, but an opportunity to enjoy trully the best quality cigars Cohiba has produced in the last few years!

AGED HAVANAS
Cohiba Robustos - 1994 - £650 approx. $1072 - ONLY TWO BOXES AVAILABLE
Filled with chocolate and cinnamon teasers and very complex and seductive flavour.

Cohiba Siglo V - 1995 - £800 approx. $1272 - ONLY ONE BOX AVAILABLE
Sweet, sweet, sweet. You can't believe how good this cigar can taste!

H. Upmann Magnum 46 - 1994 - £475 approx. $755 - ONLY TWO BOXES AVAILABLE
A lot of spicy cedar and leathery taste. Very good draw and construction.

Gispert Coronas - 1985 - £375 approx. $576 - ONLY ONE BOX AVAILABLE
Truly unique flavour that is almost impossible to express. Has been one of my favourite coronas for the last 10 years. Very woody and raisin sweet.
I believe Cigar Aficionado gave this cigar an incredibly high rating and if my memory serves me correctly I may even have gifted the rated cigar to James Suckling.

Partagas Series D No.4 - 1988 - £485 (approx. $771) - ONLY TWO BOXES AVAILABLE
Very different from the current fresh D 4's, this cigar will remind you of a vanilla stick with a touch of lemon.

Ramon Allones Specially Selected - 1994 - £575 (approx. $931) - ONLY ONE BOX AVAILABLE
A timeless classic that will reward you with a lot of chocolate, coffee and cedar.

Partagas Lusitanias 25s 1997 EMS - £350 (approx. $567) - ONLY ONE BOX AVAILABLE
A silky smooth Havana, the best that Partagas has to offer. A lots of tea flavor with wood and vanilla.

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 in 25s - 1988 - £550 (approx. $891) - ONLY ONE BOX AVAILABLE
One of the best years for Epi 2. Very deep and rich, it has a flowery wood taste with a bit of sweet onion and earthy flavor.

NEW LIMITED EDITION MADUROS.
Hoyo de Monterrey Piramides - £360 (approx. $576)
Hoyo de Monterrey Piramides, torpedo, 52 ring gauge by 6 1/8 inches - Possibly the darkest wrappers of any Limited Editions we've seen...... very attractive
indeed. Very well constructed and although a touch fresh these cigars show great promise and will mature to a classic. Sweet but full favoured and full bodied.
Good long finish.

Romeo y Julieta Hermosos - £325 (approx. $520)
Romeo y Julieta Hermosos No. 1, super hermoso, 48 ring gauge by 6 1/2 inches long, - Rich, creamy smoke;easy draw. Delightfully rich blending of chocolate and coffee flavors
that brought a smile to my face. The light finish of toffee simply kept that smile plastered on longer. Even though that last quarter of the cigar became tarry;
I would have to say this is one of the better RyJ cigars I have had in quite some time.

Partagas Serie D No. 2 - £340 (approx. $544)
Partagas Serie D No. 2, super robusto, 50 ring gauge by 6 1/8 inches, A rich and complex, full flavoured cigar with plenty of spice from the first draw
with earthy background flavours throughout. Wonderful dark wrappers. First rate construction. Spicy aroma. A good full bodied smoke now that will only
continue to improve with age.

COHIBA SIGLO VI
Cohiba Siglo VI - £320 (approx. $528)
The Cohiba Siglo VI is rated medium although its heavy girth adds a roundess and rich complexity to the taste. A good balance between strength and
flavour, cool, clear easy construction and draw. A fine toasty aroma. Highly recommended.

THESE SPECIAL PRICES ARE NOT AUTOMATICALLY AVAILABLE ON OUR ONLINE STORE, SO YOU WILL NEED TO ORDER OVER EMAIL OR TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR LOW
PRICES SIMPLY ENTER THE WORDS 'BLOW OUT' ON THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THE ONLINE STORE ORDER FORM.

Always delighted to advise, so don't hesitate to email, phone, or fax, 24 hours a day, every day of the year.

Take care

Laura, Mitchell and the team at
C.GARS Ltd.... often imitated, never bettered!
http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk
http://www.humidorsonline.co.uk
http://www.havanasamplers.co.uk
http://www.agedcubans.com