• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Madura 5 Secretos

chrismmm

Review: This cigar is offered in 3 sizes Genios, Magicos and Secretos. I hope to review the first two over the next few years.
Burn: Slow methodical burn that did not crease or overburn throughout.
Taste:Light to medium taste, a madura with a small punch
Draw: Light abundant draw. Smoked well in the beginning, middle and especially the end. The normal end of the cigar tarry taste was light but unique. Unique in the sense that it wasn't pungent or over overbearing. IMHO:eek:ne of the best Maduros that I have ever had the pleasure of smoking. Premium!
Other notes: Purchased as a box of 20 from a reputable source. So far I am very happy with the purchase, delivery, packaging and finally the smoke experience. I will probably save 3-4 of these for the first cigar pass.

Will add picture as an update later.

Review: This cigar is offered in 3 sizes Genios, Magicos and Secretos. I hope to review the first two over the next few years.
Burn: Slow methodical burn that did not crease or overburn throughout.
Taste:Light to medium taste, a madura with a small punch
Draw: Light abundant draw. Smoked well in the beginning, middle and especially the end. The normal end of the cigar tarry taste was light but unique. Unique in the sense that it wasn't pungent or over overbearing. IMHO:eek:ne of the best Maduros that I have ever had the pleasure of smoking. Premium!
Other notes: Purchased as a box of 20 from a reputable source. So far I am very happy with the purchase, delivery, packaging and finally the smoke experience. I will probably save 3-4 of these for the first cigar pass.

Will add picture as an update later.

Smoking my first Secretos right now and it is a damn fine smoke, you should definitely upload some pictures for your review!