• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Siglo III

Lee

Although this weekend was very busy for my wife and I, I did manage to find time to enjoy a few smokes. Monday, we had a party for a lovely young couple who plan to wed next spring.

Daniel, who just finished his first year of law school, is a great guy to hang out with, especially on the golf course! I remembered hearing he liked a good cigar now and then, so, I offered him one from my small collection. I found a Siglo III that was put in my first pass by Sam and I took the other that was a gift from Devin. We sat in the yard, drinking margaritas and I could tell it was going to be good when I saw the look on his face when he lit it! I found the pre-light aroma to be very tempting, smelling the cocoa right away. As I toasted the foot, the smoke was thick and creamy, almost intoxicating. First third was absolutely delightful, with hints of cocoa. The draw was slightly tight, but I had no problem getting a mouthful of creamy smoke on each draw! The cigar had other flavors, but I imagine the complexity was overwhelming for an unexperienced smoker like myself. The second third produced even more cocoa flavor and a hint of nutmeg? I enjoyed this cigar to the last nub and felt very satisfied as I had actually enjoyed watching my friend as he smoked his and the expressions said it all! I wanted to thank Devin for treating me and in turn, I treated another because that is what makes this experience one to cherrish! If I've learned one thing in the company of all of you on this board, I've learned this.......Cigar smokers are true gentleman and I hope I can always live up to that standard as I go forward!

My hat's off to each and every one of you here! There's nowhere else I'd rather be!

Cheers!

Lee :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Monday, we had a party for a lovely young couple who plan to wed next spring.
"A lovely young couple"...hmmmmmmm...does that mean you think the wife to be is "hot".LMAO :p

Lee...you dog!!! ;)

She IS nice to look at! And man, can she eat! You couldn't tell with her figure!

LOL :cool:

Very nice review!!!

You are welcome bro, nothing like enjoying a cigar with a friend. :)

One of my favorites...........

Great review Lee. :D I can't wait to toast the one DMC sent me from the last contest. I think tonight is the night :D

GREAT REVIEW!

I've never had the good fortune to try either a Cohiba I, II, III, IV, or V... At least there's always something new and good to look forward to. LOL!

Sam :)

TommyRox and I had a couple of the SigloIIIs Friday night when we herfed over Daves box pass. I will just say that a few puffs into it, I realized that I was smoking a great cigar. Gotta love them Cubans for the way they grow the leaf and roll the gar. Even at a very advanced stage of Inibriosity :0 , I could still tell it was a goody.