• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Siglo IV

Joe

A friend was gifted a Siglo IV that came in a box. It was purchased at Munich airport. The only types of packaging I can find on the net is boxes of 5 or 25

real/fake

Thanks,
Joe

The sticks in the five packs each come in a seperate cardboard box.

Over here the boxes of 5 and 25 all have individual boxes for each cigar. Same for the Siglo I's sold here.

-K-

They sell them in varnished SLB's of 25 or in cardboard boxes sometimes called "5x5." In the cardboard box are 25 single cardboard boxes.

I wonder how many more times this question will be answered?

:lookup: :p

Well, they sell them in 25s as well as 5s, but in either case, each cigar also has a posterboard type "coffin" on it.

I am with other1, lets keep count, I think we are up to 3 now :p :D

other1 said:
I wonder how many more times this question will be answered?

:lookup:  :p
As long as it takes to get the right answer ;) Just because the first person to post an answer that is wrong or imcomplete means that no one else should post ???

No offense but the answers given before mine were incomplete and not 100% accurate.

They are sold by HabanaosSA in TWO formats:
1. A "SLB" or slide lid box that is varnished and has a quantity of 25 cigars NOT in individual cardboard boxes.
2. A cardboard box of which contains five 5 packs. Inside each five pack are five individual cardboard boxes that contain a single cigar.

They are not supplied to dealers as five packs.

Now a shop may sell the cardboard box as a quantity of 25, break it down into individual five packs or sell them as singles.

And if I'm wrong, someone please correct me as I may not be accurate either.

Chances are the cigar is real Joe but the only way to know is to smoke it ;)

And to put an even FINER point on the issue, I give you Bill, aka CCat aliases include Mr Anal, Kill Joy, Wet Blanket and Gar Nerd

LOL :D

crying.gif

MOMMY, PB's makin' fun o' me :p