• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba

ree ree robusto

Official Misfit
I'm thinking about taking the plunge and purchasing some Siglo VI. Any thoughts from any of you...I've never had and love Cohiba!

Ree

The Siglo VIs tubos have got to be one of the best looking presentations from Habanos SA in quite some time. The tubes are beautiful. The cigars, however, need some time to take the edge off. I haed one this past weekend and it almost blew me away. VERY powerful smoke that needs to mature. The tubes will do wonders for aging these too. I can't wait to try one in about 5 years or more.

Yes.... the tubes are cedar lined and are a perfect environment for the cigars. The boxes still need to be kept at proper temps and humidity though.

To my newbie taste buds, and nicotine tolerance hardened by years of cigarette abuse (I have since quit), the Siglo VI, untubed, I had a few weeks ago had to have been the best ISOM I have had (haven't tried a lot though, so take that into consideration). It had a firm, but good draw, the wrapper was tasty, construction perfect, and the taste had that distinctive ISOM-deep flavor, and not much stronger than the Monte 2's and 3's I have had. I loved it, and plan on getting more soon, fund permitting.

Well, I went for the it and got some. A special treat for myself for my birthday next month...Vanentine's Day to be exact. :love:

Ree

Phenominal smokes with as little as one year of age IMHO. Haven't even seen a Tubo yet.

siglovitubos-vi.jpg

Mouthing watering... Adding to buy list when I get next pay check.... :D