• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cold front

seadub

advertise here
hey guys...

Just had dinner and now it's time to light up. Here's the lineup

gallery_2280_527_56187.jpg

It's only 70 degrees so I have a light jacket... burr. The dogs will keep me company.

Rod posts a warm weather thread while we're in the midst of a freezing blizzard and now you post a cold thread while we're in the midst of an oppressive heat wave. I don't believe this to be a coincidence. :angry: Also, nice smokes.

It has been absolutely disgusting here for pretty much all of July. June was alright, but almost all of July has been in the 50's and 60's and rainy. I've been keeping track; it has rained literally every single day since my wife left TDY on the 9th of this month. Every. Single. Friggin. Day. When I do get a chance to sit out and have a smoke, my hands start to get too cold to really enjoy it rather quickly. We had one evening this weekend where I thought things were looking up, but... nope.

Enjoy your 70 degree weather. I want my summer, dammit.

Oh yeah, nice smokes!

Its been in the 90's with high humidity for a couple weeks now. If you want that weather you can have it!

Truth be told, 85 degrees on the deck last night felt like fall after a weekend of 100+ degrees. Even got the wife out of the air-conditioning to keep me company.

Foggy and slightly (very slightly) cool this morning in the San Fernando Valley. Beautiful. Before others can complain too much, I'm sure when I go to the car at lunchtime it will be like an oven and the rearvierw mirror will be wiggling enough to fall off.

Is it October yet???

It's consistently been 100 degrees or more and I'm working outside for 12 hours a day. Talk about feeling like a melting ice cream cone.

On the good side, heading to Alaska to see Swissy tonight, and it's in the low 60's and rainy all week! Woop woop!