• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colibri Lighter Deal

txmatt

El Cheapo smoker
I love deals, I love cigars, every now and then something comes along that involves both.

This isn't a deal on a cigar but an acessory. Sierra Trading Post is a favorite etailer of mine. I have been dealing with them for at least 8 years now. I get email deals from them and today's featured a special on a nice Colibri Lighter.

As if $20 bucks for a $38 lighter isn't a good enough deal, let me sweeten it.

Sierra Trading Post's print catalogs feature riddles hidden in them. If you post the riddle and its answer in the comments field on your order, you get the base/standard ground shipping FREE. Of course you don't have the print catalogs, so here are a few riddles and ansers:

Free Shipping Riddle 1 - expires 10/15/04
This park was established in ’72, the first in the world ‘cause the idea was new. Name it to earn free ground shipping.
ANSWER: Yellowstone National Park (I used this sucessfully last week)

Free Shipping Riddle 2 - Expires 10/31/04
When Columbia did the last farewell to CINC 32 in 45, Art’s mic was there to bring it live. Tell us which Art and earn free ground shipping on your entire order.
Answer: Arthur Godfrey (haven't confirmed, use google and look here.)

Free Shipping Riddle 3 - expires November 15, 2004
Riddle: Two Queens met in New York in April, 2004; One¡¦s reign began in January, one 35 years before. Name our Queens and earn free ground shipping on your entire order.
Answer: Queen Elizabeth 2 and Queen Mary 2 (I haven't confirmed, use google and look here for details.)

Small pic below, click here for bigger one.
M_99777_1.jpg

enjoy,
Matt