• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colibri Venom

merlik

Just wondering if anyone has tried the new Colibri Venom lighter and I was also wondering about how much it cost? Thanks.

Colibri... hmmm

My advice if you want a triple flame lighter is to buy a vector. If a dual flame is enough, buy a Xikar. But stay away from Colibri.

1) Gas tanks are way too small

2) You have to carry around a screwdriver to adjust the flame

3) They just flatout stop working sometimes regardless of how well you care for them.

Buy an X-Tend or save a ton and buy a PB-207. Both are excellent. Cigarmony has both. I don't know about the Colibri you are referencing though. Enjoy whatever purchase you make.

my blazer bit the dust, and the local b&m recommended the Colibri Quantum Talon, and i've had great luck with it. He didn't care for the other colibri lighters he said, but the Talon is a good reliable lighter so far. Also, single flame works fine for me, not sure why the need for more than one.

colibri Talon

Thanks very much for the info. I have a Vector Dual Flame Xcalibur. I was looking into possibly getting a single torch. That and I noticed that my current one runs out rather fast and it is hard to get more butane out here since it doesn't seem like anyone ships it. I like my lighter alot, but the blade on it got dull very very fast. I was able to cut one cigar and now I can't cut anything. Vector is sending me a replacement blade free of charge though so maybe this one will last longer.

I have purchased a few Colibri's, and no matter the quality of fuel, bleeding the lighter before refilling, cleaning nozzles, etc...they have all ended up as paper weights or trash. If you can save the $$$, grab a st dupont xtend, or I have one of these and has not failed me, and a bargain http://www.cigarmony.com/store/index.php?cPath=48_32 and Mark is great guy and quality vendor.

dito on whats already been said here. i have more returns on broken colibris than all my other lighters combined. i would either go with a vector or a xikar. and i love the double and triple flame. they seem unnecessary, but once you start using them its hard to go back to a single flame.