• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colitas cigars on Cigar Dave show

Montagieu

Before I joined CP, I had read quite a bit of the Cigar Lounge's archived posts. One very large thread had a member asking if anyone would view his cigar sales web page. It ended up he was trying to promote a Cohiba knock-off called Colitas. Many members gave him a hard time about trying to sell a Cohiba wannabe and I think he ended up getting himself banned.

I recently downloaded some Cigar Dave podcasts from November 09' and wouldn't you know it, a caller asked CD if he had ever heard of Colitas. CD was very critical of that brand being a Cohiba knock-off and told the caller he could do a lot better with many other cheap cigars. The podcast is from Nov. 7, 2009 hour 2.

The post thread on CP was very entertaining and a good read. I wish I could remember the posters name since he claimed to own the factory that produced the Colitas line. I would provide a link to the archived post thread but I am feeling lazy right now. Use the SEARCH function!!

-Montagieu

Sorry to bring this back up but is Cigar Daves show on Sirius/XM still running? If so, What channel and time/days

THANKS A TONZZ

B

Sorry to bring this back up but is Cigar Daves show on Sirius/XM still running? If so, What channel and time/days

THANKS A TONZZ

B

I bet if you check the Cigar Dave website you could find out.