• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Collection for sale

Gator

Unfortunately, i need to step back from alcohol consumption (i don't do things in moderation well, i'm either wide open or not) for awhile, more than likely forever, so my collection maybe for sale (if i can get a fair price). It's a drag because i just got a nice little collection of Irish, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Rum, and Vodka togather, now i get to abstain.

Here's a quick inventory, the % beside the bottle represents how much is left in the bottle:

Sazerac 18yo Rye - unopened
Green Spot Irish - unopened
Sazerac 18yo Rye - 80%
Green Spot Irish - 60%
Eagle Rare Bourbon 17yo - 90%
Eagle Rare Bourbon 10yo - 60%
George T Stagg Bourbon - 80%
AH Hirsch Bourbon 16yo - 90%
Millars Reserve Irish - 70%
Bushmill Malt 16yo Irish - 75%
Jameson 1780 12yo Irish - 60%
Knappogue Castle 1994 Irish - 50%
Redbreast Irish - 40%
Gooderham & Worts Canadian - 50%
Aberlour abundah - 70%
Balvenie Portwood - 75%
Dalmore 21yo - 90%
Balvenie Doublewood 12yo - 40%
Johnny Walker Gold Label - 90%
Dalwhinnie 15yo - 90%
Aberlour Portwood 15yo - 70%
Diplamaticos Rum - 90%
Pritchards rum - 70%
Precis Vodka - 80%
Hangar One Mandarin Vodka - 50%

if you're interested pm me w/ an offer and i'll consider it.

Hey Gator, no bids from me, i haven't had any alcohol in many years. Hope this improves your health, as it did mine (Dr's orders :sign: ). besides, think about how much more you can spend on cigars!

Oh ya, i do happen to have sealed bottle of HV7 sitting here, 700 mL, complete with HC glass. $20 plus shipping (possibly additional $20 ship). PM only please.

SOLD

EdCAm2006003.jpg

coventrycat86 said:
Will you sell them separately?
[snapback]293199[/snapback]​

no, sorry.

I have no idea on the price, i'm scared to figure out what i got in this mini collection. If it was less than $500 i'd rather keep it, who knows, i may mellow one day and can do things in moderation :D

Thanks Sunward, i'm not saying i'll never drink again, just taking an indefinate break, it's not a way to deal w/ stress i found...

So why can't you figure out what you spent on each bottle, figure out what's left, then add it up and come up w/ a total.

You are the one selling these so you will need to set the price.

I can't even begin to imagine what the shipping cost would be for 25 bottles of booze.... :0

If you'll split some out we could talk.

I could probably do the 500 not sure if I could a whole lot more then that though. Would be a nice start to stocking my bar. After I build it that is.

Oh might be able to swing something to save the shipping. I have a few snowbirds down there, that might be able to bring it up for me when they come home.

lucasbuck said:
You don't drink straight from the bottle do you ??? :p
[snapback]293228[/snapback]​

lol. this was my first thought too.
second was cc's shipping costs on that many bottles!

Nah, not straight from the bottle :laugh:

once i feel like i can do it in moderation i may take a nip now and then, so i'll think i'll hang onto the 'collection'. :cool: