• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Band

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
I ran across this "battle of the bands" site while checking up on my Trojans today.

It's a contest between 7 universities about which marching band performs the Indy theme the best.

I listened to all 7 in their entirety (sounded like a good idea at the beginning). Just so you know, I didn't select USC.

LINKY

Enjoy!

Stinki

Hate to show favoritism, but those Tigers are the best...GEAUX LSU!!!

The way they incorporated the fight song in the middle, and of course those beautiful southern girls in those outfits just put it over the top.

IMHO

Rich

Hate to show favoritism, but those Tigers are the best...GEAUX LSU!!!

The way they incorporated the fight song in the middle, and of course those beautiful southern girls in those outfits just put it over the top.

IMHO

Rich
That's the one I voted for, for the very same reason. I loved the "Hold that Tiger" in the background. Texas did it also, just at the end and not as creative.

Stinki

Thanks for the vote Stinki, its nice to see that botls that are enemies on Saturday, are friends the rest of the week!! :laugh:

Heres to:

1. LSU
2. USC
who cares about the rest.....

Rich

I'll have to say Georgia. Not that I'm biased or anything... :whistling: