• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College basketball

BkCloud114

I hate Moochers !!!!!
Well, I went to my first college basketball game in the new town where I live. went to see the Binghamton University's Bearcats take on Ryder University's Broncs. I have to admit that i was pleasently surprised. The tickets were complimentary from the local TV station but would only have cost me $6 to sit in the bleachers and $10 to sit in a seat. The wife and i went with our neighbors who have two younger children.

One of the things that really impressed me was the way they treated the younger children. For $20 for each season, any child under the age of 12 can join the Jr Bearcat Club. That entitles them to a shirt, ID Card (w/ their name and picture), tickets to all men & women's home games and their own Jr Bearcat section in the bleachers. They also use the Jr Bearcats as towel boys. They also line up all of the Jr Bearcats and form a line for the announcement of each player and they "high-five" each of the players as they enter the court. This is funny to watch because of how far down the players have to bend down to hit the hands of these kids.

I will definitely be attending more of these games..... http://www.bubearcats.com/

PS.... Cheerleaders weren't too bad either

cool stuff, sounds like you had fun. :) Our local team does that too, except instead of kids its the rest of the students. heh.