• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football Bowl Pick'em YEAR 7 *signups

What a game!! I had to work so I didn't see it in 'real time'...
Kid from Hawaii has an arm!!

Yeah, the 2nd half was crazy. Best thing was both Bama QBs were humble and thankful and not aholes after game.

I can't believe how badly Georgia gave that away! Bama always adjusts and comes out of half time strong, but where did Georgia go? All I could say was wow....

Congrats to Clint on winning! I am swamped today, but will get payout instructions put together later today.

Thanks for claiming me as the champ, #UCF, but I believe Christy beat me by 3 points...ugh.
lol, yea, I just looked again and Christy won....But I swear in my rage of checking yesterday morning my phone showed you winning...must not have updated; my bad.

CONGRATS to the REAL champ; Christy, winning with 85.5% correct picks and getting 25 cigars!!
Clint you did take 2nd with 84.4% correct and winning 10 cigars.
Wyatt took 3rd and 4th, I took 5th and dead last (with 29.2% correct), leaving 6th place for Christy's other half (how embarrassing:) )
I will get a PM out to everyone so we can exchange addys.

Got my package from Mike and Christy. Like last year, a super package from the great state of Louisiana...much appreciated!!

Congrats again to Christy the Champ and to Ben for hosting. Happy New Year.