• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football Weekend

Gator

USC @ LSU - upset pick, the Evil Genius continues to be the most hated man by LSU fans

UF @ Ole Piss - Uf has a hangover following the UT win, but roll in the 2nd 1/2

EC @ UWV - EC comes real close, but WV has too many weapons on O, WV wins in last 5 min of game

PSU vs Mich - another upset pick, UM finds their nads and wins one for the Lloyder

TAM @ Miamuh - Miami wins this one, i'd guess 34-17

Leg humpers @ Prick Satan Stadium - the butt sniffers pull this one off, uh, out i mean, FireSaban.com gets cranked up

Stoops troops @ Tulsa - Bobby and Co pimp slap Tulsa, it's ugly

MSU @ Fat Charlies - Lets just say Chubby od's on cheeseburgers after this one, sorry Tim, they just suck

Maryland @ Wake Forest - who gives a F?

UK @ SOOOOEEEEE - Kentucky ranked 21? Not for long, Piglet is PISSED.

Well, that's bout all i have the attention span for (little thing called ADD), What say you for this weekends games?

USC @ LSU - upset pick, the Evil Genius continues to be the most hated man by LSU fans

Leg humpers @ Prick Satan Stadium - the butt sniffers pull this one off, uh, out i mean, FireSaban.com gets cranked up

care to put some cigars on your picks?

care to put some cigars on your picks?

Hell No, i hope they all tie 0-0.

Well, hell...My Georgia thread went nowhere...so my pick of course is ALABAMA over GA.....and of course New Mexico St. over Auburn...cause Auburn sucks,....

Melly

Well, hell...My Georgia thread went nowhere...so my pick of course is ALABAMA over GA.....and of course New Mexico St. over Auburn...cause Auburn sucks,....
I'd say bite me, but I'm afraid you'd take me up on the offer. :D

PSU vs Mich - another upset pick, UM finds their nads and wins one for the Lloyder

Alright Frank....thems fightin words there man! Care to back up your choice with a bet?

you pull for a yankee team? Turn in your flag and Johnny Reb hat Son, you are now shunned by the Confederacy. :laugh:

So you wanna bet 100 Opus Jonesy the Yankee lover? :p

Go HOGS!! I think we are going to handle KU. You are right, we are pissed, and we need to get a good win under our belts! McFadden and Co roll over Kentucky today!

Brandon

<br />Go HOGS!! I think we are going to handle KU. You are right, we are pissed, and we need to get a good win under our belts! McFadden and Co roll over Kentucky today!<br /><br />Brandon<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yeah...good call, Brandon!