• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Students Check-in

MartyMcFly

I was just wondering how many younger guys/gals who are still in school enjoy smoking cigars. So here it is check-in and tell us what school you go to and what you are studying.

Guess I will start. I am studying Criminal Justice at Loyola University Chicago and will be graduating this December.

I'm a chemistry major at the University of Texas at Permian Basin. Pending my new job doesn't interfere, I'll be graduating in May.

I go to the University of Central Florida and am about to change my major to legal studies. Because of my change in direction I have 2.5-3 years left.

I'm taking classes for a certificate of specialization in biotechnology at the community college.

Does that make me a college student again? Maybe I can sign up for a few more credit cards?

1st year law student here. Looking forward to hitting the books again strangely......

I am a 1st grade teacher and a grad school student at the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Illinois. I am getting a Master's in Educational Administration and Leadership.

One year down, one more to go!

I am a junior at Emory University. I study history with a concentration in European history after 1750 . I don't know what I want to do with my life.

-Mark

I go to Roosevelt University in Chicago. Political Science/History double major. Considering changing history to legal studies.

Edited to say I started smoking cigars during the middle of my senior year in high school.

I go to University of California, San Diego... Pre-Med Human Biology Major and ill be graduating this Spring. I am also the captain of the men's track and field team.... kinda weird considering i love cigars

I'm going to be a Junior at Illinois State University, studying Marketing and I started smoking cigars my second semester Freshman year. :thumbs:

Sophomore at University of North Florida. Studying Political science, with the ultimate goal being law school. Will probably change my major though.

I'm a junior at the University of North Texas studying finance. I just started smoking cigars a few months ago.

D

4th year at University of Wisconsin La Crosse.
Information Systems Major, Computer Science Minor

started smoking about 2 months ago, when I completed my coffee table humidor.

I'm a freshmen at Bowling Green State University with a major in History or International Studies.

By the way.... if any of you guys are on facebook you should add me
Vince Tedjasaputra

I will be a Junior ar the University of Colorado- Boulder. I am studying economics, and have not declared it yet, but will probably double major with political science.

GO BUFFS!

I'm still a college student at my old age :) Eventually, I'll finish my PhD, but I'm not in any hurry :D