• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colts Contest

jlada

"Contest Master"
Four weeks of football, still no one has guessed the right score. I really didn't see this happening. Then again, I thought participation would be slightly better. I mean, really, who doesn't want free cigars???

Last Sunday, we saw the Colts bench all-stars play a sloppy game versus the Tennessee Somebodies. Apparently, Tennessee was still trying really hard. The Colts first stringers, however, decided that an intellectual game of Risk while sipping lattes was more enjoyable. The 22 players that played for the Colts accumulatively make just about as much as Manning. We just won't consider that game a loss, it was more of a hiatus from dominance (it's a tiring job).

Oh and some team out east won a bunch of games or something... heard something about a rigged game, terrible calls, zebras on the payroll, cheating, cameras recording signals, and some other miscellaneous stuff... anyone hear this? Who are these guys... they think they're good or something?

Consider this contest a progressive jackpot. Every week that goes by without a winner, I'm adding in/swapping in better cigars. The longer this goes without a winner, the better smokes that you receive. I'll take this contest all the way out to the Super Bowl, because we all know the Colts are going to win that, too.

Anyway...

Predict the score of the upcoming Colts game vs. the Chargers at 1 PM EST Sunday.

If anyone gets it right, they get a 5er, free.

Rules:

1) You have until kickoff to post your prediction, if you post/edit after the ball hits the kickers foot, you're disqualified.
2) You can predict either team to win.
3) If two people predict the same score and it wins, whoever replied first wins.
4) Cigars will go out Monday if I get your address in time.
5) I won't mail you 5 dog rockets.
6) One user, one guess. If you're here 1 day to register and your 1 post is a guess, f you.

Good luck.

Prediction format:
[WINNING TEAM] (Score) > [LOSING TEAM] (Score)

Example:
[COLTS] (Scoreboard stopped registering at 999) > [CHARGERS] (Thought they stood a chance, got chumped.)

Predictions reference: (So you don't have to read the whole thread... in the order they were made.)

robbiex0r ------- Chargers 28 > Colts 24

Colts 31 > Ravens 17

Hopefully Wayne catches fire and torches them for all 4 touchdowns (fantasy league implications)

Hey...hey....hey! Where's all the love for my Ravens? Haven't they suffered enough this year?

Remember, we almost beat the Pats, which are way better than those "sneak out in the middle of the night" Colts. ;)

Colts: 24

Ravens: 26

Thanks for the contest!

Colts 28 > Ravens 13

Thanks for the contest