• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colts vs. Bolts Wager

jlada

"Contest Master"
Colts/Bolts premium 5er. I consider premium to be above $8ish a stick. Nothing super rare required. Just a friendly bet. I got the Colts. Straight win/lose.

I want to do this with a true San Diego fan, not someone wanting action. :D

I will do this once.

Not a single Chargers fan that has faith?

:sign:

A sure sign you're scared of Manning.

Well. Imagine that. SD fans shakin' in their boots.

I'll now open this to anyone wanting action.

I'd like to take it, but I don't put too much faith in San Diego these days. I'm a Bucs fan from way back, but I've lived in San Diego for the last 7 years and adopted San Diego as my home team about 5 years back. I've been a big Chargers fan until 2 weeks ago when San Diego played the Bucs and then my loyalty really came out. I think San Diego has a tough game ahead of them with Gates and LT are both questionable for the game.

going to the game tomorrow. Allthough my team is the Packers the G/F has season tickets to the Chargers.

I truly think Peyton and crew will have their way with the mighty bolts.
Shhh don't tell my lady I said that!

I don't think SD will pull it out either. I think it will be close, but thats about it

While I think the Colts will win, I lost some sticks to Doc last year on the Colts/Bolts playoff game, so I'm not bettin' this year. That said, the Chargers are the worst matchup for the Colts, so if the Colts win this one I think they'll go to the Super Bowl.

At some point they will need to get through Pittsburgh in the dead of winter. I like the Steelers chances.

tHE cOLTS gave THE GAME AWAY..look at the penalties especially in OT.