• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Columbus, OH?

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
Just found out I am headed to Columbus all next week. I will be staying up in Polaris. Any good shops around. Not sure what my evening schedule will look like, may be able to meet up for a smoke.

As I cannot attest to the comments in the post, I did remember seeing this thread: Linky

Edit to add: Safe travels!

You are totally in luck.

There is a new shop on that side of town that is great called House of Cigar. It is at Wilson Bridge Road and Worthington Galena Road, which is very near where you will be although it is still a pain in the ass to get to.

Their website is www.HouseofCigar.net, and when I was there a few different times last month it was great and has moved to my choice in cigar shops in Columbus. Nice and improving (expanding) smoking area, great selection at very good prices, and a good smoking crowd there most of the time.

There is also a shop that will be further away called Shawnee Cigar Company that is good but their selection isn't great. If you like Perdomo then this is your place, but if you like much else you may be out of luck. Awesome smoking area, though.

There is also a nice shop called Timba Cigar Company that is good but their prices are higher, mostly due to higher local taxes. Great guys in there.

Columbus actually has some great cigar shops all over town, but these are going to be the closest to where you will be staying. I would stay away from Humidor's Plus, which from my experience has been a real dump with overpriced and poorly-cared-for cigars. If you have any other questions PM me.

Thanks for the information, look forward to checking them out.