• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Columbus This Weekend

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
I haven't been around much and apologize for that. Still unemployed and looking for work, but getting along alright for now. The wife and I will be in Columbus this weekend for the Hell City Tattoo Festival. If anyone is going, let me know. We are staying at the Hyatt regency. Will get in late Thursday night and staying through most of Sunday. Getting tattooed by a well known guy named Scot Winskye on Saturday evening. Would be nice to see some of the smoking bros!

Matt, shoot me a PM when you get in town as I would be happy to meet up with you for a smoke. Unfortunately, I also am unemployed so I can't get very extravagant, but would enjoy meeting you and the wife. I will see if theroberthogan would like to meet up also. Have a safe trip getting here.

If I'm able to get online, I'll send you a note. Can you smoke inside in Ohio??

Nope, no smoking inside unless you go to a smoke shop. Thankfully, there are plenty of those around in Central Ohio, they just don't serve drinks.

My wife and I might be interested in meeting you down at the show on Saturday. She has been toying with the idea of getting a tattoo forever, and seeing artists at work might just be the kick she needs to finally get one.

Make sure your wife isn't wearing anything to revealing, Matt might just hump her leg.

Make sure your wife isn't wearing anything to revealing, Matt might just hump her leg.

And he won't even need this:

Old_Leghumper.jpg