• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Comacho Corojo Churchill

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Last night around 11:30 I found myself on the back deck with a Comacho Corojo Churchill. I had bought a box of these about eight months ago and had not tried one yet. The cigar has a dark brown wrapper with no flaws and a good pre-light draw. After lighting the cigar I was hit with a full-flavored spice flavor from it which continued for the entire cigar. It never became overpowering or bitter. The burn was perfect with no need for a touchup.

Lately I have been reaching for Comacho cigars(Corojo and SLR) more than any other cigar that I have. I've notice on a lot of the boards these are a hit or miss cigar for some folks. I can honestly say that other than a few messed up caps I have thoughly enjoyed this line. :thumbs:

I've had good luck with the Havana line. The Corojos I've tried left me wanting something. I'm giving a couple the deep sleep treatment to see if that'll coax some complexity out of them. Haven't tried the other Camacho lines yet.

FT, try the SLRs. They are next to 11/18 the best Comacho offers. Now if they would just drop the price on them!