• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Comacho H3

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Just smoked my first of this new series from Comacho. Corojo wrapper like the Comacho Corojo but it also uses the Corojo tobacco for its binder.

The H3 is a petit corona. Wrapper was smooth with no faults. Good pre-light draw. Burned straight and true for the entire smoke. This cigar has a very nice full flavor and aroma. I nubbed this sucker. It never got hot for the entire cigar. I think they have another winner here. :thumbs:

There are two other sizes in this series the H1 is a huge churchill and the H2 is a toro sized smoke.

Smoked the H1 this morning. This is a big double corona cigar that took me 2 hours to smoke. When I clipped it, I had to do it twice. It looked as if there was a double cap on it. Once I finished with the second cut the draw was good. Even burn the entire length of the cigar. Again, great flavor.

I'm finding no kick you in the teeth nic strength in these as you find in the Comacho Corojo. Great flavor without the dizzyness! :thumbs: