• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coming to Charlotte and Raleigh NC next week.

PJ the Comic

Official Illusione Whore
I will be in Charlotte late next Tuesday and I need a cigar bar/store preferably where I can get a scotch with my cigar, after 10pm in Charlotte on Tuesday. It may be too much to ask. One gets spoiled living in Las Vegas as far as late night options.

Then I think we may look for a golf course in Charlotte for Wednesday, we don't have to be in Raleigh until the evening.

Anybody have any ideas? Or time for a smoke Tuesday night or Wednesday maybe??? Then I'll be in Raleigh from Wed-Sun. If anybody wants to get together for a smoke that week afternoons are good for me that week. We will be staying near the Convention Center.

PJ

I may actually be good for a weekend smoke in Raleigh that weekend. Soon to be wife will be doing final alterations on dresses that weekend, and my bachelor party fell through. May as well head up that way, see some friends in the area, and have a smoke.

Is this a comedy gig? Ever get to Snickers Comedy Bar, in Fort Wayne, In. Or do Comedians fly over this place too? :laugh:

It is for comedy Bro! The World Series Of Comedy at Goodnights Comedy Club in Raleigh. I will be in Fort Wayne sooner rather than later. I hear Snickers is very nice!

PJ

Back