• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Comments on Cumbres Costa Rican

geldor1

Can't Re- Member
Link posted in Hot deals.

Looking to see if anyone has had any experience with these before shelling out $$$.

Thanks.

MUST RESTRAIN SELF!!

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT LOGGING INTO CIGARBID

Too many cigars, not enough time.

I should talk, I'm expecting a shipment today from my friends at CI (same company as CigarBid).

I'd love to check the link Geldor but I MUST EXCERCISE SELF CONTROL

NO CIGAR BID FOR REST OF WEEK!! :D

$10 for 25 cigars? That ain't bad my friend.

I won a few of those samplers a while back and am still letting them rest.

Psst...CC86,

5 - five packs for only $10.00.

But, don't tell anyone else. ;)

Ooooh.... Cigar Bid.... Must BID..... Must Bid Now.... Must check my bids every 10 minutes.... It's evil I tell you, EVIL!!!!

Can't help myself though. Have two shipments coming now.

no one answered your question and neither am I :p . But I did order them for $11 not 10. Price went up. I hope they are good. :thumbs: Supposed to have a lot of age on them. :lookup:

Tell you what, If you haven't bid on them and want some I can trade you 2 or 3 of the 5 packs for some sticks.

DDD,

I didn't get in on the bidding, but would like to trade for a 5 pack or 2.

PM me when you get these in.

Sounds great, I'll let you know when I get them in. Now lets just hope they are good! :D

I'll have five 5 packs, I want to keep 2 to try and the other 3 will be up for trade. geldor1 has first pick to how many he wants and if I have another 5 pack it will be up for grabs. Getting them cheap so I'm not expecting anything big on trade just a known stick. PM me