• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

congrats gibu!

LuckyDawg

shootist, b.s. expert
i love it, i love it, i love it!!!!
ohhh boooohooooo...no undefeated season...
wahhhhhhhh
buwaahahahahahhahaha!!!!! :D

your cats played on hell of a game!

congratulations bro!!

todd

YEEEEEHA, the Cats were IMPRESSIVE tonight!!

The sad thing is I think Gibu didn't really care as he wants to see a Big 12 team in the National Championship game.

However, even with this loss, I can't see Oklahoma dropping below #2 anyway. TOO BAD LSU :sign:

So, I think (and hope) Gibu is a happy man, big win for KSU AND Oklahoma still in the Sugar Bowl.

He got me believing in the Cats early on, too bad they lost those three lousy games in a row or they'd be in the Sugar bowl as a hands down #1.

The Cats are awesome!!!

Thanks for thinking of me and my Cats guys. Yea, I was VERY proud of them tonight, and I am very happy. As I mentioned in the football thread, this will be great provided the Sooners do still make it into the Championship game. How great would it be to have beaten the national champs AND have a big 12 national champion?? :thumbs:

We'll see how it all shakes out at the BCS selection tomorrow at 4:30 central I think it is. The thing will be how far the Sooners drop in the two major polls. We'll have to see though.

Yea I was watching the game over at my parents tonight with my family. I remember how bad they were when I was in college and am so proud of how far they have come. The three losses are a huge "what if" now, but still, Nebraska, Missouri, and the Sooners all in a row by big margins?? How awsome is that??

How awsome is that??

AWESOME BABY !!!

There's a new kid on the block in the Big 12, wooooooooHO.

I know exactly how you feel Gibu, same story with me and UCONN college basketball. In the 1980's we'd get destroyed by Georgetown, St. Johns, Syracuse, Villanova, the list goes on and on. But in the 1990's UCONN, is THE TEAM in the Big East winning the most conference championships, regular season and tournaments in the 90's AND a National Championship in 1999, a NICE change from the days when I was in school. The women's team here is by far the best in the country so we're real proud around here of UCONN basketball.

Hey Todd,

Sorry it ended up throwing a Texas team out of a BCS bowl. I guess they ended up getting a back handed paypack for that Texas loss earlier in the year.

Unfortunately, good for K.State means BAD for UT. :(

You guys absolutely handed it to OU. Nobody can say this year except you guys.

Yeh way to upset the BCS apple cart LMAO :D Way to go KState! My neighbor is a OU alum boy is running around with a long face ;)

BenjieV :D

Dunno what OU people are so glum about. Their still going to the Sugar Bowl. :angry: