• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Connies...

sdzierza

I was considering a few inexpensive smokes to pack away for about 6mo.-1yr and thought of the Connies #9M. My question is, are there better than others or is it just a matter of wrapper and size.

The 9's are good. I would also recommend the 16's, 25's and of course the 73's. All in maduro, If available.

There is a spreadsheet withh all the different sizes and what they are 2nd's of. It is posted in another thread. Yhe one about JR Alt.'s, I think.

SD, the 9's are good, I have a bundle aging now. I have tried the 16, 30 as well. The 73's are awesome from what I've heard.

For $20 a bundle (25) you can't go wrong!! :D

Just got a bundle of #30 in maduro from JR. These are supposed to be seconds of Excalibur Epicures. I don't know about that but these were good right off the truck!

I'd go with the 73, 9, and 14's. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks all, just ordered the 9 and 73s! New 55 qt. cooler in the cellar and it's calling to be filled!

I have one from a pass and haven't smoked it yet. It looks and smells like a real winner. From what I understand, these are seconds of name brand cigars. The chart is on another thread, though I don't remember where. It was recently though.

The best analogy is probably Polo shirts. You can buy them at TJ Maxx or an outlet store and the tag on the inside is usually broken. At least half of my shirts at one time were "seconds" and I have never had anyone tell me that they noticed the difference. I never have noticed anything. Then again, I never put the Polo shirt in my mouth.