• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Connor Jacob

Wisco

Our little man finally made it (sorry for the sappiness to follow)

My wife's water broke at 6:45 am. We just got a full night's rest, the snow storm just passed, our hour drive was a breeze, and it was on his due date.

We got settled at the hospital and there wasn't much to report. They gave her patocin(sp?) And the party picked up. The contractions came fast and hard and she delivered Connor with no drugs or epidural.

Connor Jacob is 6 lbs. 11 oz. 19 inches long and was born 7:38 pm on 2/10/10. He has HUGE hands and feet, a full head of hair, and hasn't cried longer than 3 seconds for a wet diaper.

I apologize for the long beaming post but I couldn't wait to share this news with everyone (and I didn't want to hijack the WI HERF thread).

Congrats on the new addition!!!! Hopefully the lack of crying will stay!

Now it's time to have a celebration smoke (or two)...

Congrats to you and your wife for the wonderful little bundle of joy! Hope you both are able to get some decent sleep and your wife has a speedy recovery.

Very happy to hear the joyful news. Congratulations! And I too hope the crying stays to a minimum.

Congrats on the new baby and a beaming post is to be expected.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' date='11 February 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1265934999' post='945755']
Congrats on the new baby and a beaming post is to be expected.
[/quote]

That is FANTASTIC news Wisco! I am glad to hear you, the Mrs and baby are doing fine. Also, if you feel like being sappy, be sappy. No reason to apologize for that :thumbs:

Congrats Wisco! I'm sure you'll make to one in the future. Good luck with your new arrival!

Yep, be sappy, be happy (and I'm told we are all waiting for that congrats cigar from you). :laugh: Seriously, for all the crud, this makes it all worth it and then some. Take it from a very old (8 grand child FOG), enjoy the early moments, they will go faster than goose grease.

I am safe in saying we are all waiting to see the little nipper, so don't be shy.

Mom is snoring and Connor is too (after his feeding by the glow of CP on my Laptop). Here are a few of the pics of our little guy.

:D Congratulations!!!!! Great choice in names. strong names.

man I saw the heading and was like what the. Them be's my boy's names. Conor and Jacob, I have spent many years yelling CONOR JACOB. Good luck :0

Congrats! I'm very happy that everything went as planned, with no complications. Connor is a very handsome baby!

Look forward to seeing you at one of our HERF's!

Jeffrey L.