• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Conservagel?

...why can't you order the beads from Viper..??

It may be good stuff....but I sure don't know. I do know that Viper's beads work flawlessly. They are tried and true, and Viper is a great guy to do business with.

My $00.02....B.B.S.

I'm sure if you PM viper he can make arragements for ya........
Worth a shot.
Mr Smoker

While parts of New Jersey may be considered by the rest of the country to be another world, I'm pretty sure Viper can ship there.

While parts of New Jersey may be considered by the rest of the country to be another world, I'm pretty sure Viper can ship there.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

David will definitely work with your bro! Forget the gel.

~Mark

I'm just curious why you "can't" order from Viper.
Unless you are in outer space, I can't imagine him not being able to get beads to you.

We're gonna have to go through this again eh? As I had posted before, I cannot buy directly from Heartfelt because they use Paypal,even if you do not have a paypal account,they use it for their CC accepting company and I REFUSE to use or have anything to do with Paypal. If Viper can hook me up another way, that'd be great. But via the website there is no other options.

And aside from gluing some cedar to the inside walls of the cooler, the only thing holding me up on completeing the coolerdor is humidification. Granted I have made 3 XL creedo's, but I'd like another,possibly easier/more reliable option.

I too avoid PayPal at all costs since they are such a shitty company. :angry:

Sorry viper. Do you accept personal checks or money orders?

We're gonna have to go through this again eh? As I had posted before, I cannot buy directly from Heartfelt because they use Paypal,even if you do not have a paypal account,they use it for their CC accepting company and I REFUSE to use or have anything to do with Paypal. If Viper can hook me up another way, that'd be great. But via the website there is no other options.

Well sooorry for not going through all of your posts in hopes of finding out your reasons.
Perfectly reasonable explanantion. I imagine Viper will work with you.

.....Since I can't get the viper beads I went to the craft shop and got 2 decent sized blocks of wet foam and stopped off at Auto Zone and grabbed 2 gallons of the pet safe antifreeze.....
Oh....my....god.

"Pet safe" means it has bitters or something in it so fido won't drink it. It's still toxic as hell. Would you drink it?

You can get PG at most drug stores. Beads are better, but for the love of all things, use ANYTHING else, other than antifreeze.

We're gonna have to go through this again eh?
So check with Viper as to the shipping costs, and put a MO in the mail. Not so complicated, eh..??

Good Luck - B.B.S.

And aside from gluing some cedar to the inside walls of the cooler, the only thing holding me up on completeing the coolerdor is humidification. Granted I have made 3 XL creedo's, but I'd like another,possibly easier/more reliable option.

My web store has a check or money order option. I am happy to send out your order that way.

I too avoid PayPal at all costs since they are such a shitty company. :angry:

Sorry viper. Do you accept personal checks or money orders?

My web store has a check or money order option. I will be happy to handle it that way.

Thanks Viper. I totally missed the check/mo payment option. I just filled out the order and will send payment 1st thing in the morning!