• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Consuegra #28

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Been smoking a lot of the old Aristoff Cameroon Coronas lately on my commute to work, but today I thought I would grab a Connie #26 from a couple of bundles I grabbed last April when I was at JRs in Whippany.

Now when I got these the cello on these suckers were already yellow and brittle. I pull one out of the cabinet box I had stored them in and I saw nothing but plume! Damn it was beautiful. Those crystals were reflecting off the light.

Got in the car to start it and while it was warming I clipped and lit the cigar. Great draw and flavor. Burned perfectly to the nub. When I got to my office I was sorely tempted to tell my staff I would be late getting in so I could light up another one. Patience does pay off sometimes. :thumbs:

Save me a search and tell me the size on these. I am always on the look out for a short smoke.

Emo

I must be going through an "Oldtimers" episode. I wanted to say Consuegra 26 NOT 28! :angry:

Emo, the 26 is a corona-sized cigar (5 1/2 X 42). I only see the naturals being sold now. The ones I have are maduros. :D

Shadow said:
I must be going through an "Oldtimers" episode. I wanted to say Consuegra 26 NOT 28! :angry:
Time to retire ole yeller eh bud?

Augh! I'm missing out on all the ribbin's goin on...

Those #26;s are a pretty good smoke, I've never had the maduro tho. I had been given one from the fellas at JR's in the City. Nice.

Smoked another one this morning as I was driving through the snow to work. It held up well when I bit down on it while avoiding the idiots that should not be allowed on the roads during a snowstorm! :angry:

you mean the ones that drive like it's a suuny day with clear roads?
the ones you see flipped over in a ditch about 5 miles later!

Yeah those and the ones that are doing 5 MPH and are slidding all over the road! When you can finally pass them you look over at them all all you see are white knuckles on the steering wheel and a look of sheer terror on their face. A**holes!

You have to love the winter time. I grew up and again live in chicago but lived in houston 7 years. There were flurries there once and I saw one person walking with an umbrella and another looking up, to the sky, through their windshield while driving. Needless to say I went inside and hid. :p