• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Consuegra No. 17

nicko99

~ Amateur Cigar Smoker ~
This was sent to me by Shadow when I was asking peoples opinion of the Consuegra line.

It had been aged almost 2 years when he sent to to me. Since then I have ordered a bundle and let me tell ya..... A little age on these babies and WOW :0 What a difference.

The wrapper looked pretty good. It did have a couple larger viens along one side of the cigar, but it wasn't cracked or anything. Great draw and it lit easily. Nice starting flavor and has been consistant so far, (about 1/2 way down). I would call it medium in strength. The ash had just fallen off before the the 1/2 way mark also. Lots and lots of smoke from this thing.
smoke.gif

This has turned out to be a great cigar. The flavor didn't change all the way to a nub. It did start to get a little hot, but when it's at your finger tips that is expected. :D I did have to make a couple correction burns to keep it even toward the end.

I have actually had some Consuegra's. Bought a bundle about 1 yr. ago. Very good morning, or hot sunny all day in the sun kind of cigar. Very creamy, mild, the bundle that I had, I have to say were very consistent, good burn, nice ash. Cant beat them for $23 a bundle. If I remember correctly they are Hoyo seconds?

I agree a little aging and they are a fairly decent smoke for the money and someone that likes a mild cigar.

Glad you mentioned these cigars, I will probably go buy myself a bundle.

Dimelo Chicho.