• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST: Cheese Humor Contest

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
OK it's time for a contest -
Cheese Humor Contest #1
We need some jokes about or involving cheese. :thumbs: Best joke wins! :laugh:

Who can play: CP Members at large, not participating in The Musical Cheese Pass.

Rules: joke must be reasonably short (Approx 50 words or less), joke must contain the word cheese or a cheese proper name, member in good standing, 30 days on CP, blah blah blah.... we're serious about this ;) :whistling: .

Timeline: Contest starts NOW & ends Midnight (CST) Wednesday, July 2nd.

Judge: Gary (aka Sonofabum) is the lead Judge with input from TMCP participants.

Prize: Premium 5er (and a copy of TMCP Soundtrack when it is released). :D

POST YOUR ENTRIES IN THE MUSICAL CHEESE PASS THREAD ONLY, ENTRIES IN THIS CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT WILL NOT QUALIFY.
click link in my sig to go to the pass

OK folks, it looks like we are off to a good start. We've got the token Nacho Cheese joke plus several others. Some pretty funny stuff out there.

Be sure to post your joke in the Cheese Pass thread (linked above).

Remember, the contest ends Wednesday.

Good luck!!

:D

OK folks, it looks like we are off to a good start. We've got the token Nacho Cheese joke plus several others. Some pretty funny stuff out there.

Be sure to post your joke in the Cheese Pass thread (linked above).

Remember, the contest ends Wednesday.

Good luck!!

I can't believe you ragged on my Nacho Cheese, it's a classic ! :thumbs:

The best version I ever heard was a couple of years ago, one of our local radio stations was in the middle of a Traffic report. The traffic reporter, live on the air, was reporting an overturned 18 wheeler near downtown Dallas that had spilled its load of cheese. Then she deadpanned to the audience, without so much as a giggle, "...now no one needs to be headed over there looking for freebies cause it's nacho cheese".

The stationed moved on and just let it settle on everyone. Pretty funny actually.

The best version I ever heard was a couple of years ago, one of our local radio stations was in the middle of a Traffic report. The traffic reporter, live on the air, was reporting an overturned 18 wheeler near downtown Dallas that had spilled its load of cheese. Then she deadpanned to the audience, without so much as a giggle, "...now no one needs to be headed over there looking for freebies cause it's nacho cheese".

The stationed moved on and just let it settle on everyone. Pretty funny actually.

I thought you were going to avoid the Nacho joke 'cause there was a much better one that jumps out :blush: . Remember - don't let the facts get in the way of a good story - RIGHT DEAN!?!?!?!? :0 :laugh: ???

Bumped for the last day.

You got one day left to get your cheese joke in. See beginning of this thread for rules. Be sure to post the joke in the Cheese Pass thread linked above.

Thanks again to Jeff for running the contest and especially to all the guys who have contributed so far.

Gary

Judge Gary has informed me of his decision and.....
We have a WINNER! "I have to go Fu(K a cat!" Post#272 by Greg aka gregor22
Short, simple, and direct; kinda like I like my women! :laugh: :laugh: Great joke!
PM me your addy please Sir.
Gary is the winner of a Premium 5er and a copy of The Musical Cheese Pass CD when it is released.

Thank you to all who participated, you made me laugh! :laugh: ;) :)

As usual, I've missed all the contest excitement but here's my input anyway...my sig pic from another forum:

316637572_SjUbg-M.jpg