• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST for the funny guys!

Well, these are some of the best jokes I’ve seen, both dirty and not so dirty. BUT, I am not the one doing the judging…the boy is. Therefore, after going through each and every joke (and I purging them for cleanliness), Zack (the boy) has picked a winner…and that is JAEwing!
Congratulations! The direct blatant reference to “penis” in that joke was what sent it over the edge. The boy laughed the longest and hardest (no pun intended) at that joke. There were a few others that mentioned or referenced peni, but JAEwing was the best. Zack thanks everyone that participated for some great jokes he can bring to school and share with his classmates to get him suspended! Thanks botls!

Jason, I’ll be sending the smokes out tomorrow to your addy in your profile…if different, PM me.

PS…couldn’t you come up with any clean lawyer jokes? :laugh:
Here is a clean Lawyer joke for you;
A lawyer parks his brand new Jaguar on the side of a busy street and opens his door to exit his vehicle when suddenly another car races by colliding with the opened door taking it clean off. The lawyer then calls the police stating what just happened to him. When the Police arrive on the scene, the Policeman says to the lawyer, “Sir you are so completely and utterly materialistic that you haven’t even noticed that your arm was taken off along with your door.”
To this the lawyer replies, “Where the hell is my Rolex!”

Well, these are some of the best jokes I’ve seen, both dirty and not so dirty. BUT, I am not the one doing the judging…the boy is. Therefore, after going through each and every joke (and I purging them for cleanliness), Zack (the boy) has picked a winner…and that is JAEwing!
Congratulations! The direct blatant reference to “penis” in that joke was what sent it over the edge. The boy laughed the longest and hardest (no pun intended) at that joke. There were a few others that mentioned or referenced peni, but JAEwing was the best. Zack thanks everyone that participated for some great jokes he can bring to school and share with his classmates to get him suspended! Thanks botls!

Jason, I’ll be sending the smokes out tomorrow to your addy in your profile…if different, PM me.

A lawyer parks his brand new Jaguar on the side of a busy street and opens his door to exit his vehicle when suddenly another car races by colliding with the opened door taking it clean off. The lawyer then calls the police stating what just happened to him. When the Police arrive on the scene, the Policeman says to the lawyer, “Sir you are so completely and utterly materialistic that you haven’t even noticed that your arm was taken off along with your door.”

:laugh: :laugh: I hate it when that happens!

:laugh: :laugh: I hate it when that happens!
:laugh:

WOW! COOL! I have been gone since Tuesday last week and this is a great way to come home and begin a Monday!

Thanks for the contest!