• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest (new rules) DONE

whopper

big freak
I've got  2  1 flat rate boxes ready to mail filled with a 6'er each:

3x WOAM
Quorum (value Nicaraguan)
Nat Sherman Nicaraguan
AF King or Queen B or T (I think)

I will send these to the first two rookie smokers that post here and also PM their address.

Please do not apply if you are a seasoned smoker, FOG, a$$hat or any combination of the three.

Also you must be an active member for more than 3 months.

P.S.  Alabama and Kentucky fans are also excluded.

The contest is now open to any non-a$$hat who has been a member more than 3 months.

Each entrant gets one guess at the total amount of cigars that are in my humidors as of Sunday, January 12th, 2014 at 12:00pm Eastern.

One guess per entrant.  The winner is the entrant who guesses the closest without going over.

Contest obviously ends on Sunday, January 12th, 2014 at 12:00pm Eastern.

DONE

Nice offer. Specially Love the exclusion list! There are definitely a few ash hats out there.

Since I've been a member here. That is where this hobby all began. As you may have saw it started dumb and rough but I'm learning. So I'd say very new

extremeXconcepts said:
Since I've been a member here. That is where this hobby all began. As you may have saw it started dumb and rough but I'm learning. So I'd say very new

Ok you're in

Well I'm no rookie, and I'm a huge Kentucky fan.....so I guess I'm out.

Nice play though. :thumbs:

Very nice. 

Can you also make sure you exclude lawyers and Reds fans?    Those guys are the worst.

Bsneed51 said:
Very nice. 

Can you also make sure you exclude lawyers and Reds fans?    Those guys are the worst.

It must be Kentucky Basketball's 47-10 record against the South Carolina gameCOCKS that led to our exclusion.  Or maybe it was the Wildcats taking down South Carolina in football in 2010 when the gameCOCKS were trying to take the lead in the SEC East.  Oh the jealousy and resentment.

But, you're partially right, Brent.  Excluding non-punk lawyers is always a good idea.  Reds fans, on the other hand, are kings among sports fans.  The best people in the world.  And, after all, Cincinnati started professional baseball so we know the game better than anyone...

No other rooks' want some free cigars? 

secfutility1.png

whopper said:

Ok you're in

9405 5036 9930 0200 6684 67
One 6'er left.

Anyone?  Bueller?