• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest Time

JetDr

D.I.L.F.
Well all, it has been a nice two years and 5 days. I just realized I was past my anniversary. I want to thank everyone that has been so generous with me, and put up with my ignorance in so many cigar related topics. I have learned much more than I ever thought possible, and look forward to many more years of education.

As to the contest:

Open to everyone world wide... That means you too Dale and Shawn. :D

I admit that it would be great to have an end date, but with the nature of my contest, I must say that I prefer to keep it open until something tickles my fancy.

To the nuts and bolts.

As some of you may know, my family all but camps out on the pitch, or futbol field. My family is consumed by the great game, and thus, we are at practice 5 nights a week between my three kids. My 9 year old daughter plays on a select traveling team that is just amazing. I will be purchasing a practice shirt for each of the 14 girls on her team in the next few weeks. On this shirt will be her team name and year, "Net-Surfers Futbol Club, 99" as well as their team design. Their names will be across the top back.

Here is where you come in. I am trying to come up with the words to summarize her team. I realize this is no easy feat, so I turn to you for help. Her team is, as I said, amazing. They never cease to amaze me with the talent level from a group of 9 year olds. This team is in its infancy, but will be unstoppable with the talent continuing to grow. I need a catch phrase to sum up the fact that they are good today, but as they grow together, will be unstoppable in the future.

For example, "Working ours off today, to kick yours tomorrow."

Hook me up with the best phrase to put into words the hard work of the girls today paying off tomorrow, and I'll send you a sampling to express my gratitude.

Oh, and unlimited suggestions per person. I need to look over all the entries I can to find that perfect fit.

Thanks in advance,

Gary

How about...

"Working ours off today, to kick yours tomorrow."

Happy Anniversary! :D

Congrats on the 2 years Gary.

Young Winners Today, Great Champions Tomorrow...go team :laugh:

Brian

How rude of me, Happy Anniversary!

Now "Did I win?" :laugh:

Gongrats on the two years! :)

How about:

We're 9, 'cause 10 is perfect!

How about...

"Working ours off today, to kick yours tomorrow."

Happy Anniversary! :D

X2

I like the idea of a contest, but I think your phrase is pretty awesome, plus its's yours!

Happy Anniversary and good luck to all three of your children this season!

Rich

How about...
Young women working towards a common "goal", greatness on the pitch and in life.

OR

Our "goal"?...perfection

As you can tell, I suck at this :)

Good luck, sounds like you have a great young lady there...and a great team.
-Chad

Congrad. on the two year.... :thumbs:

How bout my original slogan i use for my baseball team

"Win today for tomorrow dreams"

"If we played like this every week, we wouldn't be so inconsistent." - Bryan Robson :D

There was another one by Paul Gascoigne, something like "Make no predictions, we never will"... or something along those lines.

Grats on the 2 years 5 days!

"We don't score to live, we live to score."

Congrats on your 2year.

"Let's play two!" Ernie Banks. Congratulations! :laugh:

Net-Surfers Futbol Club, 99! We're bigger then Real Madrid!

I've got issues with arrogant kids, so I like to go with simple, tough and humble. Whaddaya think:

"Any pitch. Any time."