• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest Time

Ugaman72

Contest time...Well, I was going to do a contest by guessing the scores from the UGA-Arizona State game, but ity's too close to gametime to get many guesses. So, here's the game..Guess the scores from the rider cup final score. Everyone gets a step up because 2 days have almost finished. Guessers have up until midnight tonight to guess. That leaves the last days singles up for grabs. Take your pick by putting the score for the Euorpeans and score for the US. That should tell the leader. In the event of a time, I'll randomly pick a name. Ties of the actual score goes to the first poster who posts the winning score. An extra element for an extra smoke..guess what person will clinch the cup in their match. OK Gues, we're playing for a fiver of good decent smokes (no Opus X's in there, but may possibly be some fuente's and possibility of some good padron's).
OK..get to guessing!!!! This is my first contest..so be gentle.

USA - 15.5 Europe - 12.5

Jim Furyk to to clinch.

Thanks for the contest.

14.5 US to 12.5 Them via Steve Stricker!!!! Thanks for the contest.

I just wanted to point out that there are 28 points available to win this weekend. So if your total score does not add up to 28 you've got problems. :0 :whistling:

OK Huys, Contest time is over since singles have started. Good luck to those above and their choices, GO USA!!

Some amazing shots played today so far. USA takes it 16 1/2 - 11 1/2
So who wins since no one got it.

Well 2 out 3 is not bad. I had the USA and Furyk and the winning match.

By the way, there were some sweet looking babes in the audience.

Cookie, I declared you the winner because you were closest. I PM'd you, so could you PM me back with your address?