• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest time

Well since life is too short to smoke sh**tty sticks......

Great sticks cabin
Great sticks lodge
Great sticks retreat

I'd call it "The Preacher"..............................Think about it Jeff!

Always calling forth a congregation of like minded souls who sit in front of the hypnotic message it has to offer while they reflect, meditate, and share fellowship, etc.

Wow! Did you make that up?

Sure did!

Don't know why, but for some reason it made me think of the last verse of a Pink Floyd song, Time.

"Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
And when I come home cold and tired
Its good to warm my bones beside the fire
Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spells."

Well since life is too short to smoke sh**tty sticks......

Great sticks cabin
Great sticks lodge
Great sticks retreat

while does are all great names for the cabin he is looking for a name for the new fire place reread the first post and click the link.

I'd call it "The Preacher"..............................Think about it Jeff!

Always calling forth a congregation of like minded souls who sit in front of the hypnotic message it has to offer while they reflect, meditate, and share fellowship, etc.

Wow! Did you make that up?

Sure did!

Don't know why, but for some reason it made me think of the last verse of a Pink Floyd song, Time.

"Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
And when I come home cold and tired
Its good to warm my bones beside the fire
Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spells."
That's awesome!

John.......this brings me back to the first time I met you and at the end of our camping trip I proposed that everyone say something prophetic and spit in the fire. You stammered and himed and hawed and said "you expect me to say something?"

Now look at you!

Keystone's Lament

I'll work on something better, but this is to pay homage to Jim and his pants.

Okay, I have chosen a winner!

I guess I am in a story telling mode so you're all going to have to bear with me to find out who the winner is :p

Kingantz with "Pre-CP TV" made me think of the TV that everyone gathers around which is what we do at the fire. I even thought of using "Zenith" because it is a TV and often associated with the sun which this thing feels like!

Jfields with "The Preacher" and his explanation (Always calling forth a congregation of like minded souls who sit in front of the hypnotic message it has to offer while they reflect, meditate, and share fellowship) could not have captured the true essence of what we do at the cabin any better!

b.dawson with "Fields-of-Fire" was great because it summed up the unit and would forever declare John Fields as the inspiration of the thing!

Desertrat with "the Tank" was short and sweet and accurate.

4cbin3 with "The Iron Lung" and "The Witch Burner" both of which I liked. "the iron lung" is obvious and if you knew some of my neighbors at the cabin "the witch burner" could have ended up being a "Freudian Slip" :D

Stogieman with "Ole 250" reminded me of my days as a youngster when I came of age to go to deer hunting camp in western Pa. The old timers who owned these camps named everything, their camp, their truck, their woodburner, their gun, etc. 50 years from now when my great-grandchildren are sitting in front of this thing they will think of me like I thought of those old timers! WE HAVE A WINNER!

Thanks to all for playing!

Outstanding!!!! I'm sure that your great-grandchildren will have enjoyment out of it as you and yours. Thanks for the contest Jeff, it was fun....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats Stogieman! :thumbs:

Owrite Stogieman! Congratulations and thank you for the contest!