• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest time

DirtyDave

Newbie Dirtball
Hello Everyone! A kind BOTL recently reminded me that my one year anniversary here on CP is on Friday. Man, how the time flies. It is also amazing to me the volume of information that I've learned while reading through this forum. Thanks again to everyone on here. You are a great community.

I was seriously pondering what kind of contest I wanted to do, but seeing as I didn't remember to post this up until two days before the deadline, I guess I'll have to keep things simple. I'm going to ask five questions. The first person to answer all five correctly will get a fiver of my favorites. Only 1 guess per person per day.

I'd also like to post up a secondary contest for you Brand Spankin' Noobs. The first person with a sign up date of May 5 2010 or later to post "I win" on 5/7 after 12 Noon CST will also get a fiver.

Now for the questions:

1) What is the state bird of Wisconsin?
2) Who founded Mugai Ryu Iaihyodo?
3) What is my preferred method of lighting a cigar?
4) Who is my favorite super hero?
5) If you could be any animal, what would you be?

Alright, happy posting everyone. Thanks again for making CP the wonderful place it is! Good luck!

1. Robin
2. Tsuji Gettan Sukemochi
3. Matches
4. Superman
5. I would be crocodile, I get to as grumpy as Devil Doc and no one questions why. :laugh:

Happy one year Dave, glad your here, smoke a good one for me!!! :thumbs:

Edit for spelling

Congrats brother!
1. Robin
2. Tsuji Gettan Sukeshige
3. By punching the cap and then using a torch flame
4. Hong Kong Phooey
5. I would be an Eagle

edit to answer all questions

1: Robin
2: Tsuji Gettan Sukemochi
3: Butane Torch Click
4:Spiderman?
5: Bald Eagle

Congrats on the year!!

1- Robin
2- Tsuji Gettan Sukeshige
3- Torch
4- Incredible Hulk
5- Dolphin

1. Robin
3. Butane Torch
4. Batman
5. Tiger

Congrats on the year! :)

Congrats brother!
1. Robin
3. By punching the cap and then using a torch flame
4. Hong Kong Phooey
5. I would be an Eagle

edit to answer all questions

That is freaking awesome, I completely forgot about him!!! :thumbs:

1. Robin
3. Butane Torch
4. Batman
5. Tiger

Congrats on the year! :)

And we have a winner! Way to go. Please PM me your addy so I can get your prize pack out to you. :thumbs:

Damn, that didn't take as long as I had hoped... :laugh:

Congrats TPC, that was quick... :thumbs: Enjoy your package!!! :angry: J/K

What? Nobody went with Captain Caveman? I am shocked!

That's 'cause he WAS Captain Cavemen for Halloween
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats on the anniversary Dave!

As for your second contest, "I win!"
whistling.gif

Anthony, your prize pack went out today. DC# 0309 3220 0001 9064 0995 Thanks again for playing brother!

I'm a little surprised no newbies want free cigars... I'll leave the contest open to the first noob to post "I win." Sign up date May 5th 2010 or later.

Wow...no noobs undertaking the challenge for free cigars?
sign.gif

Damn Dave, the word must have already gotten out about the dog rocket you routinely send out. :p

Congrats on the anny.

PJ

Received the prize pack yesterday! Thank you very much, Dave!! Knocked my socks off, can't wait to put fire to these! :D

As for the newbs...I don't know whats wrong with them....they must be blind! :p Helllllllllooooo newbs..where are you??
whistling.gif

Glad you liked it! Who knows, maybe the noobs are afraid to give a stranger their address... Maybe they think my offer is a joke. Whatever the case, I've decided to leave this open.

You hear that newbies?!? All you have to do is post "I win" and you get free cigars! I don't think they are listening... :sign:

Very Generous Dirty Dave- and Very disappointing performance from all the newer NOOBs...
sad.gif

1) What is the state bird of Wisconsin?------ The One eyed Donkey
2) Who founded Mugai Ryu Iaihyodo?----- Your Momma
3) What is my preferred method of lighting a cigar?----- Check the Avatar
4) Who is my favorite super hero?------- Captain Anthem
5) If you could be any animal, what would you be?------- A very Dirty Dave

I enjoy your friendship brother, welcome to the one year mark. :thumbs: