• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Ok, I leave this Sunday for a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. The contest is this: Guess the total of our bill when we get back to port here in the states. Everything is included on board, except our alcohol/excursions and any gambling I do, LOL. The total will not include any smokes or alcohol we buy while at any of the islands. 1 guess per person. The closest person to the total, whether it be over or under, will receive a nice 5er from me when I return. Good luck :thumbs:

$1586 works for me. Thanks for the contest!

Remember, this is just the alcohol tab, gambling and excursions.

Humm, maybe I should double my guess then. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Naw...I'll let it ride.

bfreebern said:
Remember, this is just the alcohol tab, gambling and excursions.
[snapback]168066[/snapback]​

$519.25
It's a good round number. LOL :cool:

Have a fun trip, yeah know around $500.00 worth of fun!!!

$3000.. I'm not sure if you play the penny slots or $100 hand Blackjack.

My guess is 2201.

I feel like a contestant on the price is right.. everyone outbidding ppl by 1 dollar..LOL!!

"Alcohol, excursions & gambling" HOLY MOMMA that's almost impossible to guess. :laugh:

Now if you drink and gamble the way I do, I'd say $10,000.00 :laugh: but since you've got your head on much straighter than I do and figuring you'll only drop a couple of hundred on the slots, drink moderately and another couple of hundred on bus trips, I'll say $937.47