• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

JimK

Well, it took me a year and a half, but it is upon me. So a contest is in order. And like myself, it is a strange one.

The Rules:

1. To participate, you MUST NOT own the MRN Encyclopedia. If you do not know what that is, chances are you can participate.

2. The first person to post the correct answer in this thread wins the prize.

3. The prize: a five pack, including some aged Habanos. I have not been smoking a long time, and the oldest I have are about 5 years, and you will get the oldest I have.

You will need to have generated some goodwill around here, because you will need the help of a FOG or someone who does, in fact, own the MRN book.

The Question: Does Min Ron Nee, in his Encyclopedia (first edition) mention anything about drinking your own urine? If so, what does he say, and what page is it on?

The Answer: Your answer should include:

1. If this is even mentioned, or am I full of BS.
2. The advise (if any)
3. The page number (if any)
4. The screen name of the person who helped you (if necessary).

Good luck!

JK

The only reason why I could understand someone recomending this is to clear the palate before smoking a cigar.

I also think this advice would be in the start or end of the book, maybe on page 13.

BTW no one has helped me come to this conclusion.

1. If this is even mentioned, or am I full of BS.

I think you are full of BS.
I don't have the book and can find no mention of this using Google.

Thanks for the contest.

1- full of it 2- if you are in a life raft you would drink it to stay alive 3- page 5,? 4 no one helped ???

I'm going to have to say you are bluffing. I searched google for 20 minutes and couldn't find anything about urine.

Edit: Oh no one helped me.

I am not in the contest. But he is not bluffing about the urine.

Well, :0 now I don't think I will be able to take the reviews in the MRN seriously. :laugh:

Anyone know where I can find/purchase a copy of this book?

So far, nobody is correct. A couple of hints:

1. Believe it or not, it is in there. No BS.
2. Google will not help you on this one. Only a BOTL can help you!

JK

I've got the book and have read parts of it. I haven't come across this passage.

Looking forward to see how this comes out....

Cheers,
Joe

CGAR HAS THE BOOK FOR SALE, 49.99 POUNDS.

I've asked around, but the help hasn't come yet. I'm going to guess it's not b.s. and probably on page 14 or so...and the advice? Swish and spit. Rinse afterwards with ice cold water.

Edited to include this:
It's for whitening your teeth after years of smoking. Just a guess...

It's for mixing Bloody Mary's, it can be found on page 4,392.

help from gonz

edited for spelling

bchem said:

help from gonz

edited for spelling
[snapback]228817[/snapback]​

Oh ****! I should have given a more ludicrous answer so you knew that I was pulling your leg! :whistling:

Gonz said:
bchem said:

help from gonz

edited for spelling
[snapback]228817[/snapback]​

Oh ****! I should have given a more ludicrous answer so you knew that I was pulling your leg! :whistling:
[snapback]228819[/snapback]​

yup, he got me...oh well, can i guess again?

Although it's not up to me, I would like to see bchem be able to guess again, especially since my "joke" didn't go as planned.

Gonz said:
Although it's not up to me, I would like to see bchem be able to guess again, especially since my "joke" didn't go as planned.
[snapback]228832[/snapback]​

no worries man! all in good fun! it's JUST a contest! thanks for the laugh!

Here's the answer.

1). It is mentioned
2). It is talked about in the ageing section. Talking about the sick peroid of ISOMs he says "Unlike bitter or tanic tastes, the ammoniac smell is regarded as unpleasant by everyone (this might be a result of the Darwin's Evolution Theory, as it is fatal to drink your own urine in place of water. Sailors know best about this).

3). Page 7

4). Thanks to cigardawg and his girlfriend Carolyn for their help as well as jingles!

Patrick

LC-Smoker said:
Here's the answer.

1). It is mentioned
2). It is talked about in the ageing section. Talking about the sick peroid of ISOMs he says "Unlike bitter or tanic tastes, the ammoniac smell is regarded as unpleasant by everyone (this might be a result of the Darwin's Evolution Theory, as it is fatal to drink your own urine in place of water. Sailors know best about this).

3). Page 7

4). Thanks to cigardawg and his girlfriend Carolyn for their help as well as jingles!

Patrick
[snapback]228851[/snapback]​

WTG Bruddah!