• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

occifer143

Ok here we go. This is for a little bomb to the winner. PLEASE no PM'S. One entry per person on this post.

My wife is getting some new BOOBS today. If you can't tell I am so excited. Toys toys for me me me me me. I want to name them, so I need all of your help.
Be creative and not vulgar. I will give one week for all to enter. Next Thursday Feb 2 I will tell you which I felt was the best. Good luck.

PS. size d and no you can not see a picture so don't ask

The winner has been chosen retina wreckers by Cigarsarge. Thanks all

cohiba and padron - just curious - what is her size now - did you get to look at pictures and say I'll take those :laugh:

Good contest idea. It's tough to name what ya can't see.

Here's a shot at it... Laverne and Shirley. Two perky chicks who work in a beer factory...

Enjoy those, they will give you years of enjoyment. Consider letting the winner see what they've just named ;)

lefty and righty...

$2,999 and $3001 (since they can't both be $6,000)

Good luck with the surgery.

Remember the movie Blazing Saddles.
Gov. William J. Le Petomane:
"Work, work, work. Work, work, work. Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you."

my suggestion: da boys

how about tit and tat :whistling:

"I'd take those over a power tool anyday...Those are fun for the whole family." John Candy in Summer Rental.

Speaking for you: Mine.

As in "These are mine :) "

Hey Clint.. i think i can drop off your money and cigars I owe you to your house anytime now..LOL!!

"Mine" are called the twins(identical, which they now are, hope you have a good surgeon too)......but someone already mentioned that one.....

< begin_threadcrap >

Years ago, on the road doing sound for a band, my crew and I hit a small diner after a show at about 0300. Our waitress had enormous boobs, and had pinned her name tag right on the end of one of those monsters. As she arrived to take our order, my buddy, half awake, looked up at her and said "...oh, that's cute, what do you call the other one..??..."

We got cold coffee after that..... :laugh:

< end_threadcrap >

Good luck with the surgery and recovery - B.B.S.