• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

Sunward

another brother
This is a simple contest. Winner that most closely guesses the date and time our baby is born wins! (10 sticks, various assortment) Rules:
-Only one guess.
-Member must have 100 posts already.
-Contest closes December 31, 2006
-You must state in your post one name, the first name for a boy (this is to inspire us to pick a name, and has no bearing on the contest, it just lets you enter).
Clue: date of conception is guestimated April 30, 2006- May 5, 2006.
Winner is the one that most closely guesses date/time of delivery, in minutes, and if two people guess same day, closest time.

If for some reason, any person posts the name that we actually use, they get a bottle of HC7 and a Monte A single in the box.

Thanks for suggesting names! :)

Birthday: Feb 7, 2007 11:35 PM
Name: David

Edited to add: Thanks for the contest!

February 14, 2007 @ 2 AM.

Name: Alex

Thanks for the contest and congratulations. Good luck in the next few interesting/heart attack inducing months

Feb 3rd @ 12:07pm

Name: Oskar

Good luck, get your sleep now, and enjoy your larger cigars now, cause you won't have time/energy for them once the baby comes! You'll be like me smoking RASCC's and Monte 4's and 5's all the time!

Thanks for the contest...

Feb. 9th - 9:00 am

Name: Jennifer Jason (I need to follow directions a little better, I guess.) :laugh:

What an awesome contest :thumbs:

Birthday: Jan 27, 2007 2:06 AM
Name: Michael :D (and Joshua - my fiancee's shot ;) )

I'll go with Roger as something a bit different and the date of January 17th, 2007 @ 4:53 PM

First, crongrats and good luck, thanks for the contest.
Date: Jan 29th 15:15hrs.
Name: Sam Clemmons :laugh:

Date: January 29, 2007 7:35PM
Name: Archibald ;)

Good luck to you and thanks for the contest! Expecting #2 here in the spring.

edited to add time

How about you let us know when the baby comes and we will all send you a cigar! Congrats!

February 8, 2007 - 11:30 AM

Name: Adam

Thanks.

Brian

Birthday: February 4th @ 11:30am

Name: Aiden

Congrats bro! Thanks for the contest

Congratulations and thanks for the contest :thumbs: :thumbs:

Date: Jan 31st

Time: 10:18 AM

Name: Why, Daniel, of course :cool: :laugh: