• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest!

Roy R. Frush

Karaté?
Another year has gone by in a flash and I'm holding a simple contest to celebrate.

The past four months have been pretty busy for me. As a per month average, how many cigars have I smoked over this period?

Closest answer wins a fiver. Bonus stick if you get the exact answer. Only one guess per person. You must have been a member for a minimum of three months, with at least ten posts prior to this one, and be in good standing. Local folks are ineligible. Contest ends this Wednesday at 9pm EST.

Anthony, you are ineligible per the rules. You know, the part about being in good standing. Nevertheless, you are still a winner!

9 it is!

I wish it was more.

13! Congrats on the Anni and hopefully you'll get some time to relax and enjoy a nice one over the holidays. Thanks for the contest!

rounding up to the nearest whole number, since we can not have half of a cigar or 3/4ths of cigars, So my guess is 3.

Thanks for contest.

David

Congratulations on your milestone bro, hope you have many more. :thumbs:
I'll say thirty cigars in one month. ;)