• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
Once again, with the renewal of my subscription to CA, I get to give one away. This year instead of just giving it to the first poster, I thought I'd have a little fun with it.

The Rules:

To be eligible you must have been a member for at least three months and have 45 posts or more. (Fixed for the wise asses among us)

You enter this contest by making a post in this thread.

Only one post/entry per person please. You will be disqualified if you post more than once.

Your post number (located in the top right corner of your post) will be your entry number.

You must post your entry by 1200 11/02/09 East Coast Time.

The winner will be chosen by an online random number generator at My link

Doc.

Very generous of you Doc. I would like to be reminded how inadequate my lifestyle is for the next year. :laugh:

Ah, a nice and simple contest to enter for us un-artistic types (ie. no pumpkin carving).

Thanks for the contest Doc!

Thanks for a fun contest Doc. Please add me in.

Cparker

A contest that does not involve brain cells.....I like it. Thanks Doc.

As long as this doesn't involve Greg's brain twisting puzzle again, count me in... and THANKS!

That's very generous of you Hank, thanks for the contest brother...... :) :thumbs: :cool: