• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cool! I have a coolidor now!

bpj87

Go Bulldogs!
I finally bit the bullet and set up a coolidor. My family had a spare 40 or 48qt. cooler, so I claimed it for cigar storage. The first thing I did was improve the seal with some thin foam strips and electrical tape. For a full seal, the cooler now requires a weight to sit on the lid, but the situation is far better than that of the stock, poorly sealing cooler.

I asked for several boxes from my local B&M, which I allowed to season in the cooler with 0.5 pounds of 65% beads. After a few days, I was ready to pack the boxes, so I emptied my humis and tupperdor and laid all of my cigars out to sort and box.

gallery_7349_703_289078.jpg

gallery_7349_703_135044.jpg

gallery_7349_703_127293.jpg

It took a good hour to make the most of my box space, and the extras went into open five finger bags. Here it is all packed up, with the baggies on top and the boxes below.

gallery_7349_703_483227.jpg

Crap! It is already full! Now I need a bigger coolidor! :sign:

hahaha, very nice man. :) No repeat as necessary :)

Don

Very nice, Bryan! Impressive collection of sticks too. Better get started on "Coolidor II ~ The Sequel". :laugh:

Buy a bigger Cooler! ??? ! :laugh: ! :0

I'm green with envy! :D Nice selection of sticks.

there are some really nice sticks in there especially the party#2
the coolidor does look a lil full maybe you should send some of those sticks to the bronx :whistling:

LOL I went big right off the bat and have not regretted it yet. I got the 120 quart igloo and have plenty of extra space even with around 10 boxes and 2 singles trays packed to the brim. I even have a friend storing boxes and singles in there because they are out of room in their desktop. Nice selection btw and enjoy the coolidor!