• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cool neighbors!

The Poses family, who live in apartment 3A, claim the odors and smoke coming from 3G are so strong, they've been practically evicted from their two-bedroom co-op at 501 E. 79th St., a 20-story doorman building where apartments go for $2 million.

"It's pungent enough that you can't eat dinner. I've got two children, and I couldn't let them in their own playroom," said Russell Poses.

Makes you wonder if they run screaming from all the smog and air pollution whenever outdoors. Ugh, some people.

Thank god it's not my neighbors (We don't allow such snobbery in Harlem as those upper East side pansies), between roasting cofee and the cigars on Saturday durong teh Steelers BEAT DOWN of the ravens, I most certainly would be evicted..... :sign:

The Wall Street equities trader and his wife, who runs her own gift-basket business, are asking for $500,000 in damages for each member of the family.

Can it really be that bad?

This reminds me of the situation I was in with my upstairs bitch of a neighbor. Poor Dale.

The Wall Street equities trader and his wife, who runs her own gift-basket business, are asking for $500,000 in damages for each member of the family.

Can it really be that bad?

That is $2 million. My guess is this would cripple the Dales. I know it would me. Now, who is malicious?