• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cooler advice

Go for it. Try out the search function, I believe there are some members who use that model.

If there is a question about the seal, there are ways around that too. Check out the search function for that too.

I just got a 100qt Coleman cooler that has a good seal but I wanted to make it better so I bought some Rope Caulk and put it around the edges of the lid. It has worked great and there is no smell at all to it.

I have a 46 quart Coleman. Works better than my humi.

Thanks for the quick replies guys.
tried the search but I guess I wasn`t specific enough with my terms. gonna try again now.
Thanks again.

Since I am a bumble head I had a hard time searching at first. :(

Go to the search button - then more search options and then use the "advance search help" link to show you how to search better and then I would select this forum as the one you want to search in. This helped my searching a ton!

You are probably smarter than I am and already figured that out. :thumbs:

I bought that exact cooler yesterday and have the baking soda in it now. I'm ordering my beads and should have it useable by early next week.

Edit to add: The seal is tight. Buy it!

I`m looking to pick up a cooler this week since I`m planning on ordering my first full box (or two ;) ) in the next few weeks. I`m looking at this:
http://shopping.canoe.ca/shop/product--cat...Id_1862040.html
It`s on sale at Canadian Tire. Has anyone used this one? Thoughts on the size? I`m mostly concerned with whether it will seal tight enough.
Thanks!
Classic cooler-dor, perfect size!

For assurance of a tight seal, I used "Neoprene sponge rubber Foam Tape" with my new cooler. I think that there's enough tape left over for your cooler - please PM me your addy. :thumbs:

Sounds like it is a solid purchase based on Wilkey's feedback. That guy has been around for a while. It definitely isn't his first rodeo