• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coolerador Size Question - Is Bigger Better?

yazzie

Reaction score
I have run out of space in my 48 qt. Coolerdor and am decideing on either buying another cooler of the same size or going for one of those larger (96 qt or 120 qt) ones. I'm using Beads (1lb split up) which are working great and holding right at 65-67 RH.

Just wondering what others who run Cooleradors have done in a similar situation. Either consolidate to 1 larger Cooler or run multiple Coolers. I mainly use my Coolers for Box Storage with a few assorted NC's that I just don't seem to want to smoke anymore.

Thanks

I have run out of space in my 48 qt. Coolerdor and am decideing on either buying another cooler of the same size or going for one of those larger (96 qt or 120 qt) ones. I'm using Beads (1lb split up) which are working great and holding right at 65-67 RH.

Just wondering what others who run Cooleradors have done in a similar situation. Either consolidate to 1 larger Cooler or run multiple Coolers. I mainly use my Coolers for Box Storage with a few assorted NC's that I just don't seem to want to smoke anymore.

Thanks

Get the biggest one you can. Before you know it, it will be full and you'll be glad you did.

Thanks

Get the biggest one you can. Before you know it, it will be full and you'll be glad you did.

Despite what your wife may tell you, bigger is better.. :sign:

But seriously, get the 120qt and plan to get another one in 6 months. Its a disease, the quicker you recognize it and give into it the better. :laugh:

A question every man should already know the answer to. :laugh: :sign:

As related to coolerdors, it really comes down to your own personal preference. There is nothing wrong with multiple smaller coolers and in some instances can be a benifit. God forbid you should have a mold or beetle outbreak but multiple coolers limit your exposure. Of course there will be a little more to mess with but beads almost makes this a mute point.

Whatever you decide will be fine.

Where do you guys STORE your dozens of mega-quart coolers?

If my stash gets any bigger I'm going to have to move into a bigger appartment!

Bigger is better!

I store my 120qt coolers in my basement.

Thanks

What he said.

I started with a seven foot tall cabinet a year ago and I now have two of 'em, plus a seven foot double wide, and four half-heights. And I'm running out of room....

What he said.

I started with a seven foot tall cabinet a year ago and I now have two of 'em, plus a seven foot double wide, and four half-heights. And I'm running out of room....

Dam WhiteAshes. Can I come visit your house? Sounds like you have more cigars then my local B&M :)