• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

coolerdor smell

aeroswat

after the coolidor is up and running should it have a smell of the PG very strong or did i dosometing wrond
Shawn

since nobody got any time to reply(probably smokin those illegal ceegars) i'll go with the one reply igot,gonna buy some beads from famous. will this work alright :D
Shawn

Gerry,
I use beads also. Are you experiencing what I am here in humid Florida? For instance, I have 3/4 of a pound of beads in a 52 cooli and the humidity in the cooli is still above 70%; even while using 65 beads (no water at all/dry)???

I have the same situation with high humidity. Rarely gets below 70% RH here.
I'm using 65% beads. I also have put a lot of boxes in the cooler and keep my cigars spread out.
Make sure there is plenty of space for air to circulate.

Bill

yeah thats what i meant climaxx couldnt remember where i saw it at. yall should of warned about doing a search for them and make sure you put 2 xx. i saw what came up and know yall wasnt putting them with your cigars :D
Shawn

Scott Bushey said:
Gerry,
I use beads also. Are you experiencing what I am here in humid Florida? For instance, I have 3/4 of a pound of beads in a 52 cooli and the humidity in the cooli is still above 70%; even while using 65 beads (no water at all/dry)???
Actually Scott no, don't have that problem, i've got 1 lb. of the 70% beads in my 120qt cooler and my hygro reads 63% and 1 lb. of the 65% beads in my other 120qt cooler and that one reads 60% with the same hygro, i believe it's because i got my A/C at about 72 degrees, not sure but the stogies are smoking just fine.