• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coolers with slots?

dlow

Noob
So, it's time to upgrade. My current cooler is small and leaks: pic It was only a temporary solution anyways. Since I'm upgrading, I'd like to go ahead and get a cooler with slots in it so that I can stand it on end and install some trays. Unfortunately, nothing I can find states which coolers have slots. Does anyone have a suggestion for coolers that work well for this type of setup? I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures on this site before where people have done this.

Here's a picture of the type of cooler I'm looking for (looks like an igloo, but not sure of the model). The shelving is plastic and the poster didn't use the slots, but the cooler appears to have them.

IMG_1182.jpg

Thanks ahead of time and I apologize if this has been posted before. Once I find a cooler that works well, I'll take some pics and add it to the 101 thread with links to where I purchased it.

I'll find my cooler creation thread for you... The one I have is an Igloo I believe...

Here ya go dude, cooler setup 101.

Man 100qt, that's pretty big. Thanks. This is a great start.

I've checked Walmart and they only carry med size igloos with wheels now. So I'm going to order it online. Don't happen to have a model or link to amazon (or similar site) would you?

I'm guessing that most large size coolers have these slots, but I'd like to be sure before I order. If nothing else, I'll just call igloo and ask.