• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coolidor Help

threei

The rh at the bottom of the coolidor is too low, but the top and middle are fine. I stuck the hygrometer in a box of singles in the bottom and the reading was quite low. I have three small blocks of floral foam with 50/50, 1 at the top, bottom, and middle of the 150 qt coolidor. Do I need to use more/bigger blocks? I have seen a few pics from people here and they are definitely using more foam than I am. I'm going to stick the hygrometer in a few different places and see what kind of readings I get to make sure the bottom is the only prob. Thanks for any help.

Scott

It's virtually impossible to have differences in RH at different locations inside such a small space.

Sounds like the box of singles you had at the bottom of the cooler was dryer than the rest of your cigars and since your hygro was so close to them, you got a false reading.

Give the whole set up some time to stabilize and stop taking readings at different places inside your cooler :p