• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coravin 3+ vs SL, what’s the major difference?

jennyferraynor

Hey guys, I am thinking about buying a Coravin for home use. I may go for model 3 but there’s 3+ and 3 SL. I checked what’s inside the package and the extra argon gas seems to be the only benefit of buying a 3+. What do you guys think? Is 3+ worth that extra money? Any opinion will be very much appreciated!

That too. I don't understand the market for these tools that cost hundreds of dollars because you can't finish a bottle in a reasonable time? Same with those stupid growler that come with carbonation set ups. It's 4 ******* pints of beer! Why do you need to keep that carbonated for a month?

That too. I don't understand the market for these tools that cost hundreds of dollars because you can't finish a bottle in a reasonable time? Same with those stupid growler that come with carbonation set ups. It's 4 ******* pints of beer! Why do you need to keep that carbonated for a month?
Hey I have one of those growlers haha. I did have it filled with the remainder of a keg of Fundamental Observation I had for my wedding and I can’t polish off a whole growler of that in one sitting I would be trashed and I don’t have to drink it right away. Lasted way longer in the keg. Drank it like 6months later. So good for big stouts and beers you don’t want a whole growler of but for the most part I get crowlers any way. Just easier to transport and bring places and most breweries just do those now any way.

I do want the nitro growler though for nitro cold brew. They are pretty damn expensive though